SILICE-EVO is a Medical CE Cryolipolysis device. This technique allows the destruction of localised fat masses by the cold. This technique is non-invasive and painless.
By exposing the adipocytes to constant cold, a phenomenon of Apoptosis (self-destruction of the cells) of these fat cells is triggered. These cells are then eliminated naturally within a few weeks.
The special features of SILICE-EVO
- 4 hand pieces can be used at the same time
- Double Chin Hand piece included
- Low cost of consumables
Optimal results (Before / After)
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-star”] Average loss of 3cm waist circumference in just one session!
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-star”] The loss of fat mass in the treated areas is about 30% per session, without any risk of skin or muscle damage.
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-star”] This treatment is recommended for people who have one or more fatty areas on which diets have had little or no effect.
[bs_icon name=”glyphicon glyphicon-star”] A total of 3 sessions per area can be done if a more significant reduction is desired.
SILICE-EVO treatment areas
These areas, which are particularly resistant to dieting, can be targeted with the SILICE EVO allowing them to be redesigned.
The main localized areas are: Flanks, abdomen, underarms, “saddlebags”, back folds, inner thighs, buttocks.
SILICE EVO’s equipment
4 different size to facilitate the treatment
The SILICE EVO comes with 4 hand pieces and can treat two different areas at the same time. The hand pieces suck up the fatty tissue, which is cooled on both sides by the Peltier effect. Constant temperature control and the use of wipes impregnated with a glycol gel (the only consumable) prevent any risk of over-treatment and therefore skin damage.
Several pre-programmed treatment cycles are available. In particular the alternation of hot-cold which improves the patient’s comfort.
- Infra-red light : 37° ˜ 42°
- Cool-shaping temperature : 5° ˜ -11°
- Suction : 10 ˜ 80 Kpa
- Led light : Red (630 nm), Green (570 nm) 50 mW x 4
- Handpiece size : 200×80 mm & 160×160 mm & 130×50 mm & 80×40 mm
- Cooling system : Ventilation + Water
- Power supply : AC 220 V 50Hz / AC 110 V 60 Hz
- Working temperature : + 15° ˜ + 30°
- Storage temperature : -20° ˜ + 55°
- Relative humidity : < 80%
- Atmospheric pressure: 86 Kpa ˜ 106 Kpa
Follow us on Facebook !