The WONTech Cosjet SR device is Mercury’s ‘little brother’, a long pulsed Nd:Yag-type laser with double wavelength of 1064nm and 1302nm, which is widely utilised in dermatological and cosmetic/aesthetic medicine, for such treatments like:
- Permanent hair removal
- Vascular lesions
- Nail fungus
Dual epidermal cooling for greater comfort
Cosjet SR is fitted with a very efficient double-pulse epidermal cooling system consisting of:
- contact cooling (with both the sapphire window and plate held at cold temperature)
- a GAS*-based Skin Cooling System (SCS)
SCS provides a calibrated and controllable skin cooling by delivering a jet of air within a few milliseconds to the skin surface, before laser procedure, to produce numbness on the skin and keep the patient calm and comfortable during treatments.
* Gas analysis system
You can now choose the cooling system best suited for your desired treatment interventions.
COSJET SR: the best price/quality pulsed laser medical device the market can offer
Fast and efficient
Thanks to its multiple spot sizes (from 2 up to 10mm) and efficient cooling system Cosjet SR enables cost-effective and faster medical treatments.
How does it work?
Principles of vascular lesions laser treatment
Such treatment consists in clotting the blood vessels, while applying relevant energy within a relatively short period of time, before the vessels collapse.
Principles of permanent laser hair removal
- Destruction of the hair follicle and feeder vessels through selective photothermolysis.
- Delivery of sufficient amount of energy to destroy the hair follicles by laser pulses with much more speed and intensity than the skin thermal relaxation time (TRT)
- Absorption by other cells outside of the treated area is minimised.